Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Florist help! Designer's Touch? Bourne Florist?

Hi all,

We just finished meeting with three florists: Designer's Touch in Brewster, Flowers by Nichole in Bourne, and Victoria DeCava in Milton.  We think we know what direction we are leaning in, but can't find any reviews of their work on the web. Has anyone worked with these florists? 

To give you an idea of what we are looking for: we are doing a garden party type thing with mismatched vases, tiny wild daisies, billy balls, and a little salvia.  Nothing too wild, but not necessarily typical either.

Thanks!

Re: Florist help! Designer's Touch? Bourne Florist?

• edited December 2011
    my daughter is using Nicole at Bourne florist for her October wedding.  We have seen a 25th wedding anniversary that she did and she did a nice job. she has also been very reasonable to work with as far as price goes.
  • sunflower20sunflower20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Designers Touch, they are awesome, doing flowers for my friend who is getting married and all her tent decor as well..this event will be amazing but I am sure they can do whatever you wish for design or decor.
  • CaitMcD24CaitMcD24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi -

I am using Designer's Touch for my October Cape Cod wedding. I have found them to be AWESOME to work with!!!!! They really brought my vision to life, and were very accomodating about staying within my budget. I have heard nothing but positive feedback regarding their work, and I can't wait to see everything the day of the wedding!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards