Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Fellow Sandals/Beaches Brides

Sandals has added their new Martha Stewart Collections to their website! They are taking over the Preston Bailey's starting Jan 1st, 2010. Today is the last day to book for a Preston Bailey. They also changed the free "Carefree Weddingmoon" to a "Beautiful Beginnings Weddingmoon" which is defintely an upgrade from the Carefree(IMO) and is still free and included with any wedding. Anyways, just wanted to give a heads up to any brides that may not have noticed the changes yet.

Re: Fellow Sandals/Beaches Brides

• Options
    Thanks!!!I'm going to check that out now :)
  • Options
    I didn't know that! Thanks for the heads up! I'm getting married at Beaches Turks & Caicos in April.
  • Options
    Thanks chica I did not know that either! I'm going to check it out now
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I looooove the purple orchids! :)   I wonder how much it costs to add one of those arches to my Beautiful Beginnings package...hmm...
  • Options
    Tiffany, you should be able to get a price listing from your TA or Wedding Consultant at Sandals. I have the a price listing for Jamaica if you want to see that. I don't know if there are any differences in price or differences in actual flowers/arches but it can at least give you an idea. If you want it just email me: hex0xo311@gmail
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards