South Carolina-Charleston

Centerpieces???!!?

We are having our wedding in June 2010 on Folly beach.  Would love some ideas of some simple centerpieces and decorations that we wont care to throw away afterwards, so we dont have to worry about packing em up and saving them?!  Any ideas will be great!  Thanks!

Re: Centerpieces???!!?

• shannjeffshannjeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm getting married on folly beach and doing all orchid centerpieces with probably hurricane candle lighting..you can give your flowers away at the wedding or as someone told me, you can give the flowers to retirement homes..that would be a nice gift for them : )
  • edited December 2011
    I second getting a hurricane candle. We had a reception at Citadel Beach house, but not a beach wedding ! We had 1/2 dozen roses as centerpieces, but I'm sure theres limitless things you can think of. If you are doing a beach theme what about this ?[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/200wy2t.jpg[/IMG] Do you want candles ? Flowers ? What colors are you doing for your wedding ? What is your budget ?
  • edited December 2011
    We are using daisies for our flowers, it is going to be a fairly simple and casual wedding, as for budget, not very much! ;)!
  • edited December 2011
    I used hurricane vases too, but I sunk a silk gerbera daisy in water & used floating candles. Not a beach wedding but it was outdoors, I'm pretty sure I have pics in my bio.I found the hurricane vases on sale at AC Moore for $2 or $3 each and bought them while they were on sale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards