Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Wording help plz.......

Vista Print has free postcards right now... I want my RSVP to be postcards so any help with wording for the front and back?! TIA!!!

Re: Wording help plz.......

• Options
    Were you looking for those cute beach sayings? I didn't use any of the cute sayings-mine was pretty plain jane and boring. one side was my address the other side said please RSVP by date, regrettfully not attending, will be attending... A mad libs one I saw was: Please RSVP by [date] We're saving 2 seats for you! (# varies for how many invited) (names) [will/will not]attend the wedding, and [will/will not] attend the Welcome BBQ on Friday. We can't wait to ________ and __________ [verb/phrase] [verb/phrase] Don't forget to _________________ [advice] I'm _______________ [verb/descriptor] about a buffet dinner, but: __ Meat isn't my thing. Please include a veggie meal for me. __ If I eat ____________, I will die horribly from anaphylactic shock. Please include an allergy-free meal for me.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    Ok so my front is just going to say.. Please Join usMay 22, 2010Sand Key ParkClearwater, FLOn the Back....(I seen this on a former knotties bio)___Regrets I can't find my luggage___ I am packing my suitcase I am doing a luncheon cruise for my wedding party, and extending the invite to anyone who would like to come with us should I add that to the back of my postcard?
  • Options
    Will you be paying for the other guests on the cruise? If so, then you will need a headcount-so I would add it on the card. But if you are only extending an invitation andnot paying), I would add it to your welcome letter or timeline.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    Don't panic - those emails are good forever so just save it until you have the perfect wording and then you can order them :) I think I'm still using an email from January with free rack cards and it is working.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards