Connecticut

Kent Pizza - Anyone know it?

We want to do a very low key RD and this place is close to our venue. Does anyone know anything about it? There is no picture on their website & the guy I spoke with on the phone had a very thick accent & was hard to understand so I couldn't get a lot of info from him. TIA ladies.
Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket

Re: Kent Pizza - Anyone know it?

• edited December 2011
    i grew up winsted... but dont remember specifics about kent. If i remember correctly it is pretty small inside. I can check with the 'rents about a good down town (haha i say "down town" only in the town's perspective!) i know that there is one that was a favorite that was across the street from kent... ill get back to you (hopefully you can wait till after the weekend?)
  • edited December 2011
    That would be awesome! Thanks. You can page me here or email me Jen Thorne @ gmail. Com
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm... I don't know about Kent Pizza.  There the Bull's Bridge Inn that might be able to do a rehearsal dinner.  It's right off of Rt. 7 a little south of the center of Kent.  What's the name of your venue?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Crystal Peak, but Kent Pizza is in Winsted (I have no idea if Winsted is near Kent!). Crystal Peak is in Winchester.
  • edited December 2011
    ooooooh!!!!!!!! lol!  yea, they're totally not near each other.  There's Kent Pizza Garden in Kent and I thought that's the place you were talking about. he he he. woops!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    np! I should have specified where it is :) Thanks for trying though!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes,I have been there before.It is small,but the food is really good and its pretty low key,its a nice place!
  • edited December 2011
    I dont think you would want to have your RD at kent pizza.... its very small and dirty..... Just saying...   There are some other places in the area that are low key though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards