Washington-Seattle
Options

Has anyone seen these?

A long shot, but I saw these shoes in a bio (and silly me didn't think to save the knottie's name either) and wondering if anyone has seen them before or knows where I could get them:

Re: Has anyone seen these?

• Options
    KammKamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try to google the name of the photo in google images and see if the bio comes up. I got a pair from target that are similar but not the same, they are called Women's Mossimo® Isabella Peep-Toe Pumps - Plum
  • Options
    mgswartmgswart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://jessicalynn402.blogspot.com/2009/02/poll-colored-bridal-shoe.htmlBAM! There's the website I think these originally came from. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    after further investigation in the site mgswart linked to, the shoes are from bakers.http://jessicalynn402.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20socks%20and%20shoes
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, you guys are amazing!! I wasn't even going to post it cause I figured I was just being silly and how would anyone know. Thank you!
  • Options
    jesgregjesgreg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These shoes are awesome...too high of a heel for my dress, but I love the color!  I want them :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are fantastic! Good find! I've been looking for plum shoes. My colors are plum, platinum and ivory. I wish the shoes on Baker had a little less heel. My FI is 5'9", and I'm 5'4" so I want to be careful not get too high a heel. I'll just have to keep searching. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute! I just can't wear that high a heel either. :)  I so absolutely adore the colored shoe trend. Now that i know what my dress is going to be, I can totally start hunting for shoes with the little organdy/fuzzy flower on the toe.  I'm such a love fest for you gals lately, I know, I'm sorry, I'm all dripping with oozey <3 etc (poor FI though, none for him! Ha!). Yay for sleuthing.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards