Maryland-Baltimore

Anyone know how to....

type sideways in word. Like draw text boxes and have one from left to right and then one long ways...It is for my tissue labels so essentially one one label I want it have our monogram and on the side (per say) have it say something like for your tears of joy but have it so when you turn the tissue pack sideways you are reading it from left to right....does any of this make any sense??? It is hard to describe, but I can't figure out how to do it!TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone know how to....

• edited December 2011
    Hi Dawn!Creat a textbox in Word with "for your tears of joy" (or whatever). Select the box. Go to Format->Text Direction.HTH!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    SK you are awesome as usual! Thanks so much for saving my butt once again! I really appreciate it!
  • edited December 2011
    No problem! This is one of those things I come across and I can never remember how to do it! So it takes me a min to find it. Tissue labels are so cute!!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    My mom ordered 360 packs. She is super excited about them and has been asking me for three months if I have the labels made so she can put them on...what a pain if you ask me! But oh well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards