Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

:::New Siggy Challenge:::

Re: :::New Siggy Challenge:::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Found this and was shocked...just thought I'd share.
  • Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw on her blog that she will be at Legacy Books in Plano on Saturday if anyone wants to meet her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mariah- yours makes me a little nauseated every time I see it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hehe  I try not to stare at it too hard or it disturbs me.  I may change it to something else.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is the worst of all. Mariah, if I am breaking any rules with this one, go ahead and delete it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It didn't show up for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha bdette! I saw that one too!!
  • Options
    LudenbelleLudenbelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany618 - My co-workers threw me a baby shower in March and asked if I had any requests for my shower cake.  I specifically told them, no cakes that look like a real baby.  They creep me out and remind of that Tom Petty video for "Don't Come Around Here No More'" that was an Alice in Wonderland theme.  I don't know if you remember that video, but they bake Alice and eat her like a cake at the end.  That video still haunts me.  Your siggy challenge cake has that same effect on me.  I hope I remember to come back and vote next week.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany, it was too funny to pass up =D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ludenbelle- LOL! I don't know the video your talking about but I think it's probably a good thing! It would haunt me also. What's funny is how much effort probably went into this cake... it really is pretty good.  Just not for something edible!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards