Ohio-Northeast
Options

2 Months and CoUnTiNg!

We have offically reached the 2-month-away mark, ahhh! I have done a lot of "checking" this week! Flowergirl Dress BM Hair flowers from Etsy, soooo cute. Made and ordered our guest book using our e-pics! MAILED INVITES! Finally decided to book a Boudoir shoot for my fiance's gift, nervous! Bought the big-day-shoes. Finshed Bathroom Baskets Got all my awesome paper lanterns for over the dance floor :) So excited! Any other November brides working on their to-do's??? What do you have left, maybe that will help me not forget anything,lol! Thanks for letting me rant :)

Re: 2 Months and CoUnTiNg!

• Options
    lpolly12lpolly12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a November bride as well! We just hit our 5 week mark yesterday... ahhh!!! What I have left to do is:Print Ceremony ProgramsPrint Menu CardsPrint Signature Drink CardsBathroom BasketsTable NumbersSeating Chart & Place CardsHair TrialFinal FittingWedding Day TimelineConfirm everything with VendorsSignature MatI am going to try to get a lot of this done this weekend!!!
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This has nothing to do with the post, but Lauren - I love the new siggy picture! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lpolly12lpolly12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! It's actually the picture we are going to use on our signature mat. We just got it in the mail yesterday!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards