DC

Rehearsal Dinner - HELP!

Hi everyone! I had a huge response to a post I left about a month ago :) We were looking for a reception venue in the DC area that was not your typical square ballroom and had a good view. Thanks again to EVERYONE who posted! We ended up changing our date and choosing the Key Bridge Marriott! Exciting! Ok, now to help his dad. My fiance is Greek and their family is LARGE. We need a rehearsal dinner restaurant that is near either Falls Church or Rosslyn. I expect we will have about 50+ or so people. His dad is working on one budget and we are hoping to find something well within his price range for this dinner... but since the entire family owns restaurants, it needs to be semi-nice too :) Thanks in advance!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - HELP!

• edited December 2011
    Does it have to be Greek? I don't know any Greek restaurants in Roslyn. Would you also consider other parts of Arlington? Ct house, Clarendon? Roslyn itself is quite small.
  • tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lebanese Taverna in Arlington (Westover area, on Wash Blvd), or Me Jana in Court House. Both Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food, both semi-nice, both delicious, and should have multiple price options.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Lebanese Taverna - YUM! They have a bunch of locations and the food and service is fantastic.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • heymissyheymissy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maggiano's in Tysons has a great package for events -- check them, too! If you want to stay closer in, maybe check cheesecake factory in clarendon or boulevard woodgrill??
  • CostenbaderCostenbader member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my rehearsal dinner at Sette Bello in Clarendon.  The food was awesome and the service was really good.  They have a semi-private room that can hold 50 people comfortably.  We had almost 60 so they had to expand the room into the main dining area a little.  It didn't matter.  The room has a nice fire place with a TV monitor above it, which was great for a slide show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards