Maryland

Reception and Ceremony Sites in and around Frederick

Hi! My fiance and I have just started looking at ceremony and reception sites in and around Frederick. Does anyone have any suggestions of either nice places they got married or have seen others get married at? We're looking for something reasonably priced!

Re: Reception and Ceremony Sites in and around Frederick

• edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony and reception at Stone Manor: http://www.stonemanorcountryclub.com/. They are wonderful to work with. I am not sure what reasonably priced means, but a big money saver is that we are providing our own alcohol.
  • edited December 2011
    Ahem, I should have said that I don't know what you consider reasonably priced. :)For us, not being locked in to a caterer or bar has been a huge savings.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pp, not sure where reasonably priced is for you, but I was married at Ceresville Mansion in Frederick and loved it.  I would be happy to answer any questions you have about the venue if you and your fiance are considering it.  There are pictures in my bio (the link titled "Mrs." below my siggy pic).  Happy hunting!
  • edited December 2011
    I think we are down to either Hollow Creek (in Middletown) or Shade Trees and Evergreens (in Frederick). Thank you so much for the suggestions!
  • edited December 2011
    We just got married at Shade Trees and Evergreens on 08/28/09. It was FANTASTIC! I'm sure you'll feel the same if that's what you end up going with. Best of luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I think there is a Martin's in Walkersville? I am using the one in Westminster and so far they have been AMAZING
  • edited December 2011
    I was wondering how reasonable Ceresville Mansion was? I am trying to have a wedding under 8,000. Is that location possible in that budget?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, but not on a Saturday in "peak season"  If you do alternative timing or off-season, you can meet their minimum.  PIB of my wedding there.  We did a Sunday evening wedding and it worked out well for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards