Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

I'm back!!!! with Reviews........Long!

Missed you guys!! Wedding was amazing with little bits of bridezilla moments but the best day of my life and I can't wait to share pics with ya'll! Vendor Reviews Ceremony: Hope Fellowship in Frisco; A++ Pastor Larry was great and everyone loved that our ceremony was under 15 minutes! The church was fantastic and there was a sound tech to handle the music and lighting as well as Julia, the wedding coordinator who worked with my planners to keep everything smooth sailing. Reception: Hong Kong Royal Restaurant; B The food was good, at least what I was able to eat, but the space was too small or at least smaller than expected. Photographer: Ken Wesley; www.supremedreamphoto.com A+++ Ken was with me all day Friday for my Cambodian ceremony and rehearsal at the church. He got awesome pics of the family and of Ryan and I. I am still waiting on the wedding pics, but he was with me all day Saturday and did not leave until I left around 1AM. I did get to see some on his website as well as on his camera and they look awesome! I can’t wait to see the rest!! Videographer: Adam Kegg; www.aekegg.com A+++ I met Adam and his lovely wife at the church…I was late…but he was so sweet and I am sure I am going to love my video because everywhere I looked there was a video camera!!! Everyone at the wedding loved him!!! Can’t wait to see it!!! Wedding Planners/Coordinators: Holly and Dianne w/ Sterling Weddings; www.sterlingwed.com A+++ They worked with my budget and created the most beautiful wedding for me on a very tight budget. They even threw in extras when I told them that I didn’t think I wanted to pay for something and made everything look great! I could not have been more pleased! I can’t wait to see pictures of everything they did again! They even had a garter for me to put on since I forgot mine at home! Tell them Leeanna sent ya! Florist: Kirsten w/ The Lilypad Flower Shop; www.thelilypadflowershop.com A+++ When I met Kirsten, she was so great and her prices for what I wanted were perfect! She is very sweet and willing to work within any budget. My bouquet turned out beautiful and she even threw in a free toss bouquet as well as a bout for our Pastor since I forget. All of the flowers for the bridal party and parents looked great too! Cake: Joyce w/ Bake Rejoice; www.bakerejoice.com A The cake was delicious even though I only got a few bites before getting it all over my face, but everyone said that it was super moist and delicious! No pluses for them because I was a little disappointed in the way the cake looked and the fact that it was wobbly. It was still beautiful, just not what I remember it looking like. My Maggie Monalisa Wedding Dress: Adele w/ Adele's Bridal; www.adelesbridal.com A++ The drive was a stinker but the price for my Maggie was beyond amazing! Plus Adele is a sweetheart and can probably get you your dream dress for a way lower price! Alterations: Becky Fowler; beckyfowler1@tx.rr.com A+++ She is so sweet and everyone on here already knows that! She made me feel like a princess and my dress stayed bustled up all night long! J My shoes: www.coloriffics.com A+ I was in my shoes all night long and they were very comfy until I decided to take them off! Haha! Loved my shoes! Honeymoon: www.usairways.com B- They called us two weeks before the wedding and told us our flight changed from Monday to Sunday at 7am! Then they tried to charge us for an extra night at the resort even though this was their fault. It got resolved and we ended up getting a free night, but it was still a bummer bc we had to leave family and friends the next day that we were planning on hanging out with from out of town. Resort: A The Tamarijin in Aruba was great! All-inclusive with lots of other honeymooners! Lots of friendly people and great food! We just relaxed the whole trip! My Engagement Ring: A++ Mandy w/ Robbins Brothers......She along with Ryan's mom helped Ryan pick out my beautiful ring. She also helped us everytime we went there when my little diamond would find fall out, but it's been fixed and she rocks! My wedding band: A Superjewelers.com…….I just wanted a skinny diamond band to go with my E-ring and I got just that at an affordable price with free shipping. Hubby’s ring: Benchmark Jewelers… A Great price and very nice piece. He loves it and that is what matters!  Thanks for all of the well wishes!!! I had a blast! Glad it's over and glad to be back!

Re: I'm back!!!! with Reviews........Long!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards