Massachusetts-Boston

Live Webcam for those who can't come to ceremony?

I remember reading on here a while ago that someone was setting up a webcam for relatives who can't travel to their ceremony, but don't remember who.  Has anyone out there done this, and can provide some advice?My grandmother was really hoping to travel up from Florida to our November wedding but it seems there are some last-minute medical problems that will prevent her from coming.  I know she's really upset that she can't be here, and I was trying to figure out if there's some way she can watch things as they happen.Would appreciate any suggestions!  TIA.

Re: Live Webcam for those who can't come to ceremony?

• edited December 2011
    We're doing something similar for my cousin's baby shower (she can't travel and is in CO).  I'll let you know how it's set up and how it goes! 
  • edited December 2011
    My cousin's graduation from Loyola in Chicago had a live feed and it was great. I felt so bad about not being able to go but at least I got to watch him and see the whole ceremony. I think it's a great idea and your grandmother will love it. I'd do it for my grandmother who can't come but she is holed up in a nursing home with no computer and anyone that would be able to help her with a computer will be at the wedding.
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • edited December 2011
    check out this weddingbee post:[url]http://www.weddingbee.com/2009/09/08/streaming-your-wedding-mango-cam-show/[/url]i haven't read the whole thing, but looks like it may be helpful to you
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow - thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards