Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Bands

I am looking for a 3-4 piece jazz band for the cocktail and dinner hour, any recommendations? Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Re: Bands

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Reception Jazz-they are great!  Ok, maybe I am a bit biased since my fiance gigs with them, but they are all professional musicians and great guys!!!  www.receptionjazz.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just heard on the radio this morning a review about Restaurant Cru in Blaine. They have wine and jazz night on Wednesday nights and the woman giving the review said it was great. Maybe you could call Cru and see who plays there on Wednesdays? 763-717-2235
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards