Re: Just got my something blue/shoe!

• Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I like them! Love the heart =)

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They're definitely different. Cute, not sure how I feel about them with a wedding dress. What's your dress look like?
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You totally won't be able to see them in my dress.  Here is a link to my dress but it looks different on.  Much less restrictive than it looks in the pic.  I think that model in the pic is rockin' one leg or something cuz it is really snug on her!http://weddings.theknot.com/weddingdress/bs_results_localpop.aspx?gowntype=1&path1=weddinggowns&path2=search&status=a&designerid=121&silhouette=&neckline=&pricerange=&newsearch=y&page=3&item=36&pop=y
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually, after seeing the dress, I can picture it. Before I was having trouble. I think they'll look cute.  The look will be kinda vintagey, at least that's how I picture it! :o)
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MisoHappyMisoHappy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you MisoHappy!  I wish I could find a pic of the back, its my favorite part!  It comes down super low, while remaining very supportive up front.  And the crystals in the front go all down the back as well.
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That dress is sick! I love it! Agreed Chelsea re. vintagey look.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Why don't they have pics of the back?! I wanna see, it sounds gorgeous!!! No pics of you in the dress? I want to see those too.... :o)
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wait! *pats myself on the back*
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SinthyaSinthya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE the dress. I think the shoes are better fitted for a halloween costume though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good job on the pics of the rear!  I acctually had my first fitting yesterday and my mom said is was bad luck to take pics.  So I originally had another pair of blue satin more bride-like shoes but they are about and inch to high.  Maybe I'll try to break these in on Halloween!
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they look like they will hurt. is the whole upper part made of hard plastic?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    they are def different. I am looking for blue shoes in a similar color but more conservative and typical dress shoes. ive been looking for weeks now and cant come up with anything I like. If anyone has any suggestions for a light blue shoe, that would be so appreciated! (not much more than a 2 inch heel also!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    eggie - try dyeables. they can dye almost any color.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm all for doing something fun with your shoes, but I don't think those are cute at all.  They look cheap and tacky to me, especially when worn with a beautiful dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did my response not post??Don't listen to them -- I love those. I have pics from a wedding at my venue where the bride wore those, and she looks freakin' adorable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The shoes make more sense with that dress.  Like Sin said, they are more for a Halloween costume and since it was a theme wedding, well that's pretty close to having a costume party...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just Jen I am even more in love with them after seeing those pics!  And believe me my Mom has had worse things to say about my shoe choice than anyone could come up with on this site!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the suggestion for dyeables, thats sort of my backup plan. im very worried about them getting wet and running on the white dress! if anyone runs across other light blue shoes, let me know. thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards