North Carolina

Ceremony & reception Help: Charlotte/Union County

I am looking for an affordable location to have our ceremony and reception. I would like to have both outside. I need help finding something affordable because we are paying for it ourselves. We will have approximately 125 guests total. I have searched and found nothing. We would like to stay between 1000 and 2500. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!
Allie

Re: Ceremony & reception Help: Charlotte/Union County

• brandyleighxxbrandyleighxx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were married last October at the Red Fez Shrine Club on Lake Wylie in Charlotte. Venue was $2100 - that included having access to the venue the Friday night before for rehearsal, the venue the day of the wedding from 10am-midnight, and a bartender. The ladies of the Club offer catering and decorations at an additional fee. It was nice to have the venue, reception, planner, and catering all in one spot! We were married outside on their wedding patio. The patio seats 50 guests and their is another level of seating on an upper deck (I think this seats about another 80 guests). Our reception was held inside which is all hardwood floor and includes a dance floor, seating hall, and bar. It's pretty much an open concept layout inside and it's gorgeous.

Hope these pics work:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • aellis1784aellis1784 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! I emailed them last week and it looks great. I'm going to check them out this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards