Maryland-Baltimore

FUN: Weekend Plans

Tonight - Work, try to finish unpacking, make my PB pieSaturday - Big reunion of all my old coworkers in Millersville. I'm really excited =)Sunday - Go by FIL's house to pick up the gifts that were given at the weddng, since we've only gotten the cards so far, and drive by a house to check out the neighborhood

Re: FUN: Weekend Plans

• edited December 2011
    Today/night-work and the pizza night with fam and then sleep because...Saturday: wake up at 5 am to work until 2 and then go to a family reunion...sunday: WORK again-college fair at INDNo wonder I feel and look like death!
  • edited December 2011
    Today - work hard or hardly work :) Maybe run after work. Then homemade Chinese for dinner. Tomorrow - meet with potential caterer, and errands (Wal-Mart, etc).Sunday - Homework
  • MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, this is a fun weekend!! Today- Rehearsal dinner meeting, buying wedding rings, other assorted errands, picking up 1 of my BFFs from the airport tonight and hanging out with her and my sister. Tomorrow- Shower and bachelorette party! Sunday- Hangover recovery & football....
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - putting back together the powder room we just painted Tomorrow - cleaning then having a few friends over to break in our new deck for a cookout! Sunday - Painting spare bedroom, watching football.
  • edited December 2011
    Today/tonight: cleaning, writing my thesis paper, NCLEX questions, and resume.... oh yeah and getting my hair trimmed in a little bit, and talking to my stylist about wedding hair! Tomorrow: more of the above schoolwork, Body Pump, and then in the evening watching my friends little girl and boy :) Sunday: doing a shift at the Family Birthplace from 7A-3P and then watching football/doing schoolwork, as usual. Boring weekends these days!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • mmattoonmmattoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - meeting with a seamstress to hopefully sort of BM dresses Tomorrow - FI's son's soccer game, wake/funeral for a cousin, housewarming partySunday - church, maybe visit my dad, watch the Ravens
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - dinner and pseudo bachelorette #2 Saturday - haircut for FI, FINAL dress fitting, hopefully (weather permitting) going to Larriland for pumpkins and apple picking, dinner somewhere and relaxingSunday - training, errands with mom, football
  • behweebehwee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: work, pizza, sleep.  Maybe watch Say Yes to the Dress.Saturday: see my niece and nephew in the morning, errands, nap, then get all gussied up for my work buddy's evening wedding.  I'm really excited for her!Sunday:  farmer's market, gym, nap, maybe make veggie lasagna. 
  • edited December 2011
    Today/tonight - Work, deal with family drama and issues, wedding stuff Tomorrow - Football games at 9am and 11am, then maybe help a friend move, maybe work, wedding stuff and maybe go to my aunts, if I am feeling like dealing with the drama Sunday - Sleep in...Watch the Ravens game, clean, laundry, wedding stuff
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    No fun wknd plans here...Today- go to school after work to study for nursing exam on Tues. Sat-On campus skills then studying. Taking a dinner break for date night. Sun- Howard Co. Flu Clinic then studying
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • edited December 2011
    today - work, clean, errandstomorrow - bachelorette partysunday - Ravens game if possible, more wedding stuff.  I'm over wedding errands. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards