Attire & Accessories Forum

Monique Lhuillier Fans...

Hi everyone, Have you all heard the news about Monique? She just started a new bridal line featuring more budget-conscious dresses called Bliss. I unfortunately have not been able to find much info or pictures online. One of the stores near me already has at least 1 of her dresses from Bliss though. Have you seen any pictures?

Re: Monique Lhuillier Fans...

• That's great!  I wore ML to my 2008 wedding.  I'd love to see some pics of what she's designed!
  • NO WAY! I just picked up my dress last month, that's soooo frustrating! I looooooove Monique Lhuillier. My wedding isn't for another year, so that's sucky.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Mehgank - oh well, look at it this way: you got a dress from her couture line :) Which one did you end up getting? I'm thinking about getting swan lake
  • Oh no, I WISH I could afford a Monique Lhuillier couture gown. I absolutely fell in love with the Agnes gown from her Fall 2009 collection and I ended up finding a similar dress at David's Bridal for much, much less (style # VW9768). Instead of a standard slip, I'll be wearing a mermaid styld one, and I had the alterations gal change the sash on the waist from straight to being sculpted under the bust and affixed with a small rhinestone flower brooch.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • I am completely obsessed with her gowns, so this is fantastic news!  I am definitely on a budget and my dream gown from her line is 8 grand!  Hopefully she comes out with something similar soon because my dress shopping begins a week from tomorrow. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards