Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Contact Info- Judy Phillips Salon 6 West?

Does anyone have any contact info for Judy Phillips?  I have searched on the boards and online, but cannot find anything.Thanks!!!  am 18 days out and completely stuck without a make-up person.

Re: Contact Info- Judy Phillips Salon 6 West?

• edited December 2011
    Hi! The salon number is 508-255-7787.  If she is not there, they should know how to reach her. Good luck!  
  • jla23jla23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Many thanks!  She left and went to another Salon, but they gave me her cell 508-685-1774 (for anyone who may need her in the future!)Thanks so much!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Do you know where she went to?  I keep referring her so I'm glad to learn that she's moved elsewhere.
  • jla23jla23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure where she went. I just spoke with her last night. She is soooo nice!! She is working in Hyannis, but I think really starting her own thing on the side. She is working on a website and info and I told her that she is highly sought after so step to! :) I think for now, give her cell number and that is the best way to reach her. She usually has a 4 person min. to travel (understandable) but it is just me, so she said if I cannot find anyone local (she gave me reccommendations-very nice!) then she will do it. I was very impressed with her!! I will keep you updated!
  • edited December 2011
    She is so nice!  Funny - she didn't mention anything to me about a 4 person minimum.  I had always planned to just have 3, then my sister-in-law decided to have her makeup done at the last minute.  Perhaps it depends on her schedule and the time of year?  But good luck!  And congrats on your upcoming wedding - can't wait to read the reviews :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards