Colorado-Denver
Options

Still need invitations??

Ok so I'm usually the one asking all the questions instead of answering them but I'm so excited how invitations turned out, I had to pass this along. I met Babette Canacari with the Papery Willow a couple of weeks ago, she had e-mailed me about doing our invites. She told me she just started doing hand made invitations full time, and asked if she could make a few for us to look at with no obligation. I agreed and we talked on the phone once. She had me send her pictures of patterns and other things we liked for the wedding. (I think I sent her pictures of a few cakes and one or two of my fiance and I.) A week later she drove all the way across town to meet my fiance at a Starbucks right by our house. She had 5 samples of possible invitations (as well as thank you boxes and seat cards and and and). Ok I'm not an emotional bride, but when I saw the invitations she came up with, it brought tears to my eyes, they were ALL great! Her stuff is handmade and original, and her prices matched what we were going to pay for cookie cutter invites with no picture. When my fiance and I got back in the car after meeting with her, he looked at me and said, "So I guess we're adding one more to the guest list?" Yep! she's that awesome and so great to work with. Anyway I'll quit rambling (can you tell I'm excited!) but I couldn't help but pass this along, when I get the final ones back I'll take pictures and post it so you can see what I mean. Here's her info... Babette Canacari (303) 305-9981 www.thepaperywillow.com Hope you are all having a great night and hopefully this at least helps somebody!!! Liz

Re: Still need invitations??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't really talked to a lot of people about invites.  I was going to try and make them myself, but even the trial run was rough at best.  Do you know approximately how much people charge/pay per invite?  They all seem so expensive to me.I do like her work - the samples she has on the website are fantastic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She worked with us within our price range, try giving her a call and let her know you got her name from me, and I'm sure she'll go out of her way to help! It's worth a call right??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards