Colorado-Denver
Options

Invitation Questions :)

So they are all assembled, addressed, stamped, and sealed!!!  I'm dying to send them out :)How far in advance did you/are you sending yours out?  I'm right around the 10 week mark.....and 2/3 of my guest list is out of town.  I'm tempted to get them in the mail this week......Also did you just put them in the mail box or take them to the post office?  Mine do have inner envelopes, but they are pretty flat and weigh about 1.2oz (hense they told me I needed $0.62 stamp).Just curious :)  Maybe I'm over thinking all this.  Its just exciting since once they are in the mail things really get going :)  Yay!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Invitation Questions :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! that is exciting. I sent mine out about 2 months in advance, so 8 weeks. I got all my RSVPs within that time, so it worked well for me :) I took them to the post office, just to make sure everything looked alright, and I just didn't feel right leaving them in the mail box. GL and have fun, it's probable the most exciting trip to the post office you will ever make :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think ours went out around the 10 week mark as well, though somehow several got "lost" in the mail. I think the post office hates me but thats another matter entirely. I was glad to have the extra time to send out replacements though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours went out at 8 weeks. Mine had to be hand canceled rather than machined so I had to wait in line at the post office to request it (no extra cost, just snippy post office people).
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent mine 10 weeks out withmost guests oot. I stil have yet to receive all the RSVP's. Amazing. I took them to the actual post office b/c it freaked me out to just put them in a mailbox. :)
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we mailed ours out at the 8 wk. mark but I think 10 weeks is just fine. I totally agree with the other girls about it being a very exciting trip to the post office...I felt like I was afraid to leave them in someone else's hands (the post office lady was really cute & told me she'd take good care of them) LOL
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards