Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Silk Flowers

Does anyone know of a place in Baton Rouge that has a big variety of silk flowers?  My fiance's mother wants to do the flowers for our wedding. I'm having trouble finding places in Baton Rouge with a big variety of silk flowers.  Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!

Re: Silk Flowers

• ashleyhurt86ashleyhurt86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its not in baton rouge but i'm buying my flowers from save-on-crafts.com they have a big selection at good prices plus lots of other things so that's where i'm getting mine
  • melissalyn05melissalyn05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what you are looking for, but I got all of mine at Hobby Lobby and Michaels, they probably have the biggest selection for the public to choose from.
  • ceruiz9ceruiz9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been buying mine at Hobby Lobby. I've noticed that Hobby Lobby has a bigger selection than Michael's. And Hobby Lobby usually has them 50% off every other week. Check their sale flyer online hobbylobby.com every week to see if they are on sale.
  • courtyncampincourtyncampin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all very much!  My first thought was Michael's and I was very disappointed when I went there.  Didn't even think about Hobby Lobby. I'll be sure to check that and the website out.  Thank you!!
  • courtyncampincourtyncampin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just checked that website... it has SUCH a great selection.  Thank you so much!
  • edited December 2011
    silks and crafts in denham has a rather large selection of flowers ribbons etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards