Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Bridal shops?

Hi everyone,I'm not usually on this board, because although I live in Atlanta my wedding will be in RI...but my mom and sister are coming to go wedding dress shopping with me next weekend! Does anyone have reccommendations on where to go? I'm looking for a gown around the $1000 mark or less.Thanks!

Re: Bridal shops?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Angels in Roswell!
  • Options
    alison1209alison1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Wedding Angels - they're awesome! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Bride Beautiful in Sandy Springs and had an awesome experience there! I definitely got my dress for under a grand. GL
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Formally Yours in Lilburn has a good selection of gowns under 1k
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine at A formal Occasion in Kennesaw.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    EileenK1984EileenK1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'll definately check those out!
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kelly's Closet in Little Five is GREAT.  I had a really bad experience at Bride Beautiful (left the place crying), although plenty of other ladies here didn't have that issue.
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second formally yours in Lilburn. They were great. I had a REALLY bad experience with La Raines in the Highlands.
    KRHagen November 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Wedding Angels.  They are awesome there.  I never went to Bride Beautiful b/c I heard a lot of mixed reviews...but I also had a horrible experience at La Raines in the Highlands.
  • Options
    EileenK1984EileenK1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind if ask why it was horrible? That was one of the places I was thinking of going, but if it's not good I won't bother!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Kelly's Closet in Little 5 and it was AWESOME but the dresses that I LOVE are WAY over $1000 (and out of my price range!) -- I went to New Natalie's on Chattahochee, and it was REALLY ghetto, but in my price range.... kind of frusterating! But both places are worth a look.
  • Options
    MRowlandMRowland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also heard mixed reviews about Bride Beautiful, but I went there anyway. I had a wonderful experience there. All of the ladies there were very nice, especially the consultant I was working with. I found my dream dress there, and with a few customizations and my veil, my total was 1500.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brides by Demetrios Trunk Sale 10/2-10/4 15% off dresses
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Demetrios Bridal Salon in Buckhead.  First they are national so you can ship your dress if they have a location in RI.  Extremely well trained staff and great prices on dresses.  I know this is late but in case your mom and sister come back, check them out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards