Colorado-Denver
Options

I made a married bio!

Alright girls...I promised that I'd post pictures, so I made a bio with the pictures that my brother took (see siggy). No pro pics yet (can't wait to see them b/c she is the only one who got pictures of us with the parasols & the only one who took bridal portraits!) :) I'll post the link to the pro pics when I get them! Hope you all are having a great weekend. CONGRATS the girls getting married this weekend & all the new girls on the board who are newly engaged (looks like I have some serious knotting to do in order to catch up with everything!) LOL
no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!

Re: I made a married bio!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE them Chellie! Everything is so beautiful! Your dress, the cake, the centrpieces you made.. everything was perfect!
  • Options
    VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally awesome.  I can't wait to see pro pics.I love your cake and your kick a$$ DIY centerpieces.  They're beautiful!  Looks like it was a fabulous day.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Man I always loved your venue. You look great and I love the grooms cake, hehe very cute.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    everything turned out so beautifully Chell!!! Congrats again, I can't wait to see pro pics.Also, your honeymoon looked like so much fun, that's awesome that you rode the gondola into town!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!! love the centerpieces!And what beautiful colors changing up in the mountains!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your wedding was absolutely stunning!  everything came out perfect.  you look great, congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy cow girl! Your ceremony site! Your centerpieces! Your dress! Your hair! our killer flowers!! Everything looked amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Chel! Everything looked perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE your centerpieces. You looked beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards