Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Worse day to BEST day EVER!!(sorry long)

I had my bridal shower this past Saturday. That morning was a morning from hell... Everything that could go wrong did. From little things like the toilet backing up, to my sister (BM) calling me to tell me she wouldnt make it. ALso my FMIL car breaking down (on way to shower) My FI went to try an help, i'm calling the mechanic seeing if he could get a tow truck, all this happening about an hour before i was to be tarriving at the shower. Every time i would start getting ready my phone would ring wit another snag.. FINALLY i head out My grandparents hosted the shower cause my Mom lives in texas. Once i got there and went around an said hi to everyone, my Aunt (MOH) came up to me and handed me an envelope with a card and note from my mom (cause she couldn't make it) So as im reading this letter (crying) my aunt keeps telling me it's ok, she really wanted to be here.... ALL of a sudden i see someone come up next to me, i glanced up, AND THERE SHE WAS!!!!!! I acutally screamed MOM and we hugged and cried together! I was so shocked i asked how she got here, she told me mY grandpop called my her up on thursday and said why dont you come up (his treat) and surprise me. Of course she said Yes! SO all those problems that morning went away, cause i got to have my mom there to celebrate with me. I got everything i needed plus some. It was the best day ever!!! HAd to share my excitement with you all. I hope all your showers are/were as happy as mine!!! :)

Re: Worse day to BEST day EVER!!(sorry long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards