California-Los Angeles
Options

01/30/10, thats our date, anyone else getting married that date? just curious.

:)
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Ay, Amor, Tu Eres Mi Religion.... -MANA Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: 01/30/10, thats our date, anyone else getting married that date? just curious.

• Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAYYYYYYY! You are my date twin! You don't know how happy that makes me =D I finally have a date twin!!!! lol We have less than 4 months to go! How's everything going?
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, and I really love those colors!
  • Options
    ericaberryyericaberryy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG :) Yay! Things are crazy, im kinda behind, no mua, no dj, no transportation. Ugh. I think im going to get my butt in gear tomorrow and start working on that. How are you doing? Do you have eveything all done? I read your post about the mua :( made me sad. not sure what im going to do now. im thinking of booking her for the e-pics and see how things go.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Ay, Amor, Tu Eres Mi Religion.... -MANA Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    edited December 2011
    Well I have most of the big vendors out of the way already, I'm just trying to find a MUA and Linen rental company. Ive tried to contact limo places, but they all tell me to call in December! I'm like wtf! I would like to book it and get it out of the way already. Also I just started to work on invitations. I think you need to get on the DJ soon...since that's an important vendor you need. As for the mua, its a bummer but maybe you'll have better luck than me. When are you having your e-pics done?
  • Options
    ericaberryyericaberryy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow im so behind :) My epics are at the end of the month, I sure hope it goes well. Where you getting married? We are having the reception at the sheraton cerritos and the ceremony in the church that i was baptized in... many, many moons ago :)
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at The Castaway in burbank, has a nice view =) Well just make yourself finish those big tasks by the end of this month and you'll be good! GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards