Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

What is the name of this bridal shop!?!??!?!?!

I know this is totally random, but a while back someone posted/replied about a dress shop that charges like 20% less for most of their dresses than other shops. I got a great quote from them, but for the life of me can't remember the name of the shop. I thought I had an email, but just remembered they gave me the quote over the phone. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone remember the name of this place? I want to say it was in the New England area, but it may have just been somewhere around the east coast.

Re: What is the name of this bridal shop!?!??!?!?!

• Options
    RK Bridal is in NYC, and Chrissy O's is in Newton, New Jersey.
  • Options
    THANK YOU!!! I think RK might be the one I'm thinking of, maybe. I'll give them both a call. :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately I didn't have success with either of those places - neither carry Pronovias, which is what I'm looking for, but thanks  for trying! If anyone else has any suggestions, or knows of any place that sells Pronovias at cheaper price than most places, please share! :) TIA
  • Options
    Maybe it's Pearl's Place (Louisiana)? There's also netbride.com. I think there's something called JaysBridal.com, or jaysbridal.net. Not sure where that's located.
  • Options
    Guess who checked their Vmail for the first time in a week and stumbled across an old, saved message regarding a dress quote?!?!?! For anyone who's interested, it was JD at Bridal and Formal in Cincinnati OH. And yes, if you get a quote somewhere else, they will beat the price - or so JD says. Thanks for all your suggestions!
  • Options
    Oh wait, I guess it's just you and me, mbcdefg. I like to pretend the world is listening when I talk/type. Haha! Thanks for participating! :)
  • Options
    Glad you found it!
  • Options
    Thanks for that info. Do they discount all of their lines?? They carry some very exclusive lines and some I would love to pass on as discounted. I know you have to call them.
  • Options
    I only asked about my particular gown, so I'm not sure if everything is discounted. If I had to guess, I'd say they probably do. My dress is a Pronovias, which are usually priced pretty consistantly, but they quoted me $300-400 less than anywhere else I've called. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards