Arizona-Phoenix

XP: Bridesmaid Luncheon?

I have wanted to do a bridesmaid luncheon from the beginning, but now only 5 weeks to go, I've planned nothing.  Are any of you having a bridesmaids lunch?  I am thinking of doing a breakfast/brunch.  But I need some cute ideas.  What are your plans?  Where are you having yours?  I have never eaten there, but I've heard good things about Mimi's for brunch.  What do you think? TIA!

Re: XP: Bridesmaid Luncheon?

• edited December 2011
    I personally love Mimi's and there are tons of locations.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not doing a lunch but I've planned a mani-pedi day.  I only have 2 bm's so it wasn't that much.Day of wedding we're doing breakfast which is a tradition that started with my friend but that's it.
  • GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just did a bridesmaid luncheon on Sunday at Arcadia Farms in Old Town Scottsdale!!! It's such a cute breakfast/lunch place & it looks like a little cute antique house with tons of character! All of my bridesmaids LOVED it! Arcadia Farms was very accomodating & I called them last Monday to give them a heads up & I re-confirmed details on Thursday. They sectioned us off into a semi-private room where we could chat & laugh without annoying other patrons. Their food/drinks are incredible & I even ordered a small 8 inch cake (strawberries & cream) in advance (give them 72 hours) for our dessert. They also have mini baby cakes that you can order on the spot. I chose Arcadia Farms because a lot of my bridesmaids had never been there before & I think it was a great choice! Good luck & have fun!
  • kellytupkellytup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a luncheon at the Urban Tea Loft in Chandler.  It's such a cute place that they totally work with you on the menu.  I'm doing a three course tea.
  • msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I realize this is late in coming.  I am getting married in Louisiana, so I tend to follow that board more than the Arizona ones. As such, all of my bridesmaids are flying in from across the country and I will not be having a bridal luncheon locally.  That being said, Olive and Ivy (Scottsdale Waterfront) has a beautifully decorated and adorned front room that I have always thought would be perfect for a bridal luncheon if I had more friends and family here in Arizona.  I believe the room fits probably 10 - 12 people depending.  During the day, the light entering the room is absolutely gorgeous and almost ethereal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards