Colorado-Denver
Options

WEDDING Garage Sale!!

We're set for 10/18 11-4 Come at 10 to set up if you want. I have a few tables, but bring one if you can. We will be indoors and do have a garage door to load into. you work your own booth and set your own prices. Everything must be cleaned up after, nothing can be left behind. Wedding goodies from this years brides going to a new home. 900 West Milky Way Denver, CO 80260 roughly 84th and Huron (behind the charter school) Please spread the word to all your brides to be. Who wants a "sales station"?

Re: WEDDING Garage Sale!!

• Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    *raises hand*This is the best idea. I am soo glad you guys thought of this.
  • Options
    AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do!!  This will help me get my butt in gear with all my wedding stuff that is sitting in boxes as of right now too.  Thanks for putting this together.  Are we going to advertise it on CL too?  (oh, this is my new screenname too...used to be cadenaam)
  • Options
    ekurtenbekurtenb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so excited to come shop shop shop!!!!!
  • Options
    KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to put it on CL, but if you want to too, that would be great! advertise it anywhere you can think of! i don't want to take anything home haha
  • Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Should we make some sort of flier? To put up and also should we make signs to put in the neighborhood. I can help make these things if needed too.
  • Options
    KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to make flyers, you can. I'd like to target more brides then neighbors. the neighbor isn't going to buy 10 of something... Maybe we can send the flyers to churches and planners?
  • Options
    princeatudeprinceatude member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be there cash in hand!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I live in St. Louis, but will actually be in CO that weekend for...you guessed it, wedding planning!  I will have to see what my MIL and mom have planned, but will try my darn-dist (yes I said darn-dist) to be there!
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kari, I plan on being there...selling a few things from our wedding (cylinder vases, wood slices, etc)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    benandmegginbenandmeggin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea!  We'll be there!
    Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. Pregnancy Ticker</a
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards