Iowa-Des Moines

blog photos!

My photographer posted photos on his blog!  I'm supposed to get all of them on Monday (birthday on Sunday) so I consider that the best birthday present ever!  http://hollandfamilyarts.blogspot.com/

Re: blog photos!

• edited December 2011
    Greg got it wrong in the blog though, it was the Iowa/UNI game that the boys were watching on the laptop ... With most of the boys in the bridal party as Iowa fans, the laptop was completely necessary ... Can't tear boys away from their football in the fall :) 
  • edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous, and those are fantastic photos!  Now it's the waiting game...  Those pro pics can't come back fast enough!  ...Can you tell I'm expecting my finished pictures back any day?  ;-) 
  • edited December 2011
    Great photos! Thanks for sharing. I loved your dress.
  • jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great preview pics!! And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!  I love looking at wedding photos so I like to share when I finally have some!  Kelli, thanks for the compliment, my aunt made it for me as her gift to me :)
  • BabyRN2006BabyRN2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those turned out awesome! Looks like you had a great day!
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
    7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
    EDD 3/6/13
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    You were a BEAUTIFUL Bride....CONGRATULATIONS...the photographer took really great pics!!!
  • MrsEmJayMrsEmJay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pictures are great and you look amazing! :) So happy for ya!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!!! Greg and Stephanie were are photogs too! Aren't they amazing?!?!? We played the Iowa vs Penn State game at our wedding. Hehe ;) The pics are amazing and it looks like you had a blast which is the point!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards