Colorado-Denver
Options

photo booth

Has anyone ever rented a photo booth? Was it worth the money? Which company did you use? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: photo booth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we had a make shift photobooth that our photographers ran. this may be an option for you to cut costs if your photog is willing to do something like thisbtw it was TOTALLY worth the cost (of props).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting one for our wedding, not tomorrow but next Saturday, I would be happy to share our experiences with you after we get back from our honeymoon. If I forget to tell you how it went please feel free to page me. I think it will be a blast and hope our guests will use it!
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    crzytazchiccrzytazchic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking about getting one for our wedding but not sure if we can afford it with everything else we're doing. Anyway, my best friend did one for their wedding and did it in place of a guest sign in book. It printed 4 photos on a page and two copies so the guest could keep one and tape one into the album with a personalized note of congratulations or whatever. They picked a border for the pages with their names and the date on it as well. It was well worth it for her and they also posted all the photos taken that night online for viewing as well. She told me it was unlimited number of prints/photos taken as well, which is amazing as much as people used it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which company did she use?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    crzytazchiccrzytazchic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Booth 66 was the company that she used. Sorry it's take so long to get back to you, I don't get on here very often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards