DC

White Gold Re-plating

I need to get my e-ring replated and I'm getting married in 2 weeks so I dont want to risk shipping my ring and not getting it back in time. Does anyone know of any local place that I can go get it replated without having to wait a long period of time to get it back? I'm not sure if jewelry stores do this type of thing for a fee. TIA!!

Re: White Gold Re-plating

• scoettoscoetto member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my wedding band at Jared. They told me they would replate my ering (not from them) for a fee. But I forget how much. Thanks for reminding me! I need to do the same :)
  • edited December 2011
    You can get it done at Littmans Jewelers also. depending on where you are in the DMV area, there's one in Annapolis Westfield Mall and there's one in Landmark Mall. I'm fairly new tothe area but I've been shopping with Littmans since I lived in NY. They are really good. Even though My engagement ring didn't come from them, Our wedding bands did. Where ever you decide to go with you need to get in there fast. Happy planning.
  • JalilaSebJalilaSeb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll drop by some places tomorrow after work.
  • rechancerechance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My ring is also from Jared's. They charge $40 for the rhodium dip and it takes 24-48 hours.
  • edited December 2011
    A few years ago I took a regular ring (did not buy there) to Princess Jewelers in Vienna (529 Maple Avenue, W.) and they did it within an hour for something like $25.  Looks like they also have a location in Rockville (11520-G Rockville Pike).  If you're located near either of them you may want to give them a call. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards