Florida-North Florida

Bachelorette Party Booked!

Well my sister and friends are pretty amazing and my bachelorette party is booked. We are heading to the bahamas on a cruise for 3 nights 4 days in December. I am real excited and think it will be a awesome time with them.

Re: Bachelorette Party Booked!

• katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that is an amazing b-party!!!! You all will have a ton of fun :) We are still figuring out what to do- probably dinner and drinks in South Beach.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's exactly what we're doing in February! Are you guys on Carnival or Royal Caribbean? We like that the Carnival port has you in the Bahamas all night so you can actually do a b-party night ON the island...but we also like how Royal has two ports and no full day at sea. I told them to surprise me, I don't care. I'm very excited for you. You'll have a blast!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fun!! I'd love a cruise with my girlfriends but that will have to be saved for another time.
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    we are doing royal caribbean. yah to be honest I think cruises are the cheapest way out. It was very reasonable, when I went to New Orleans for my friends bachelorette party in May I spent way more than what they are paying for a cruise., plus unlimited amounts of food. I am in!
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome..I'm so jealous of you girls!! I just hope that I can figure out how to get my MOH and BMs together before the big day because they all live in different states and no one has mentioned wanting to help plan something :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen- This makes me sad. If your BM's don't do anything...Tara and I are on it! ;) I know it's not the same...and I totally just volunteered Tara w/out asking her...but every girl should have a celebration w/the girls. You have some time. I'm sure they'll come up w/something.
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks Christie! I wasn't trying to be Debbie Downer, but it does make me a little sad. I have a few friends in Jax, and maybe I'll go out with some of them and some people from work, but I would like to do something with my BM since they're my closest friends and we don't get to see eachother too often. Two of them are going through really tough times right now with sick family members so I'm sensitive to that and don't want to bring up a bachelorette party. His sister is my MOH, but we're not super close and she's younger, lives in NY, and doesn't know a lot about weddings. I'm going to talk to one of my BM whose shower/bachelorette party I planned all by myself even though she has 2 sisters. I wouldn't really care what we did as long we could all just be together. My 30th Bday is 2 months before the wedding so I was thinking of maybe trying to combine the 2 celebrations and seeing what they thought :-) With that said, I'm totally down for us all going out...you can never have too many girls night outs!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey thanks Christie! haha. I'd totally be up for it! My girls and I just stayed in town and went to Harmonious Monks and we had a blast!
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are amazing! You'll have a great time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards