New York-Long Island
Options

DJ Help

Hi Ladies,I'm planning my wedding from Fl with the help of my sister and cousin. I was hoping someone could recommend a DJ. My Fiance and I are looking for someone who can get the crowd dancing and play all types of music. From Spanish to even house music. Thanks in advance

Re: DJ Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Body Rock Entertainment and we love them! They'll play any and all music that you want. We have them playing some traditional Irish music during the dinner!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using ELITE Entertainment out of Commack. He is my FI's best friend (Phil) and he is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend him. Def give him a call, he will totally work with you. He is, hands down, the best DJ company on the island ( :) ). You can tell him Jess and Chic sent you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    absolute entertainment and djs in sayville.  They did my wedding and my sisters wedding.  Fantastic.  Ask for Paul.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard great things about Tommy Tunes and Long Island Sound.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning from FLA too:) I'm using LI Sound - they did my cousin's wedding...awesome! they are friends of their too:) ask for chris....he's great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You definitely have to check out East End Entertainment. I have seen them in the Hamptons as well at an event in NYC. They are very classy and sophisticated. Their variety of music is incredible. The dance floor will be packed. Ask for Michael or John
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using In the Mix DJ Co. out of Mineola.  We spent a lot of time looking for the right DJ- we also want someone to really get the crowd going, but without too much intrusive MC'ing.  These guys are great! And the prices were FANTASTIC! Page me on the LI board if you decide to use them- if you mention my name since I'm already booked, we both get a discount!Also, a good family friend owns High Voltage Sounds.  We've used them for many other events in the past, but since they will be guests at the wedding, we decided to go with another company this time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rob, my dj is exactly what you want!  I've seen him at friend's wedding and he keeps the spanish and house and all the rest jammin all night.  I know he does Long Island weddings.  He's based out of NJ though.  Check out his website www.colorblindprd.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards