New York-Long Island
Options

Save the date magnets

Hi knotties!I'm about to start on my save-the-dates.  I'm hoping to do magnets with an image of Montauk, NY instead of a picture.  Has anyone ordered magnets online that came out great?  Any recommendations?Thanks so much.Laura

Re: Save the date magnets

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used magnetqueen.com. They came out really nice. They give you a preview and 3 free revisions until you decide on one you like.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know many brides swear by vistaprint.com. If you sign up for e-mails they send you lots of coupon codes so you can basically get the magnets for the cost of shipping! Good luck!
  • Options
    bonniebrettbonniebrett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    magnetstreet.comthey were great.
  • Options
    jthroojthroo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i made them myself and they were awesome...real cheap and everyone thought I ordered them..All you need to do is buy business cards at staples...I bought glossy ones...then on the computer you follow the template, choose a picture, and write the info and print it on to the cards.the cool part is staples has business card magnets that all u do is peel and stick it to the card...took about 2 hours to make 200 :) Good luck!-Julie
  • Options
    TJEPMTJEPM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used magnetqueen.com and was very happy with the way they came out!!  They are also reasonably priced. Good Luck!!
  • Options
    lm3898lm3898 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  Just ordered them from Vistaprint (best deal 50% off & 33% off envelopes!  I'm so excited!  I didn't want to do a pic of us so I ended up finding a beautiful picture of the Montauk lighthouse and uploaded it.  I then got some awesome stamps from zazzle.com.  I can't wait to see how it comes out!  Yay! 
  • Options
    lm3898lm3898 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just an update- Used vistaprint for my magnets and they came out WONDERFUL!!  I was really happy w/ them and the envelopes.  I used zazzle for picture stamps & while i LOVED them in general, I ordered three sheets and the third sheet had white dots on them...I was going to return them but didn't want to hold up sending the save-the-dates since zazzle returns are a headache (no phone number-I hate that).  All in all I am really happy though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards