Virginia

DJ Prices

Does anyone have any price quotes from DJs in Hampton Roads? I would like to have some idea of price ranges before I start meeting with them so I can decide what is reasonable for us to spend. We will need them for about 5 hours, but do they charge for their time setting up also? Thanks!

Re: DJ Prices

• edited December 2011
    In this area, I would expect to pay anywhere between 500-700 for 5 hours.  Some companies include set-up and break down time for their services.  You just have to ask!We went with DJ on the Side, and they also offered a discount to military/teachers, but this was when we booked over a year ago.  They may have changed their policy.You could also consider having your wedding on an "off" day like Friday or Sunday if you want to save a few dollars :)  Good luck!   
  • edited December 2011
    I found the same prices just this month.  $500-$700
  • edited December 2011
    mine is charging 350... kash mobile djs, and that includes 4 hours (50 an hour after that) and includes setup etc
  • lmiles2668lmiles2668 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Greg Kashin was awesome and at a great price! He played my wedding last week. I was a little worried because he was so inexpensive compared to the other quotes I got - but he kept everyone dancing and knew how to play the room. Lots of compliments from my guests.
  • edited December 2011
    lmiles how much did he charge? does he have a contact or website?
    http://3oclockwalk.blogspot.com ------------------------------- BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    his name is greg kashin and his number is 757-268-1203  his email is kashmobiledjservice@charter.net  and the website i have is www.kashmobiledjservice.com like i posted above he is 350 for four hours for us, not sure if he charges by what area you are in or not...   hope this helps..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards