Canada
Options

Wedding Stoles, Wraps, or Boleros

Hi everyone, Hope the planning is going well. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could get a wedding wrap. My wedding is in Nov. and I wanted it to keep warm for some outdoor pictures. I don't necessarily want the faux fur ones, so does anyone know of any alternatives? I still may go the faux fur route. Thank you, Kerri

Re: Wedding Stoles, Wraps, or Boleros

• Options
    sugiepiesugiepie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Hey Cherry, are you looking for real fur? If you are, I saw really pretty vintage fur wraps at St. Lawrence market yesterday.  They were around $100= $125.  They were a reddish brown colour.  If not I have a satin and maribou short cape style stole that I will be selling after my wedding Oct 31, you could literally pick it up the day after.  It extends just below your breast, and does up with a single clasp. I have only seen the faux fur white wraps at bridal stores and  I thought they made me look like a snow princess at christmas.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    sugiepiesugiepie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry $100-$125 for the fur stoles
  • Options
    kelmcgeekelmcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that a few of the dress stores around here actually rent out stoles and capes.  It maybe worth asking a dress shop if they do that?  I ordered a faux fur one from Esty and it looks great.
  • Options
    ChihuahuaGolfChihuahuaGolf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH rented a cape for her March wedding in London - and in Toronto I've seen then at Windsor Bridal for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards