Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Harrington Farm

I am getting married at Harrington Farm in Princeton MA next fall. Does anyone have any good ideas for either rehearsal dinner locations or hair & nail salons?? thx

Re: Harrington Farm

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Harrington Farm!! the best location for a fall wedding. I don't have any advice on the questions though because everything was done near my hometown in southern, ma. just wanted to say that I got married at the farm too! :-)good luck!
  • Options
    JRobieJRobie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for a place in Princeton? I just in the general area- Worcester? There are plenty of great restaurants in the area, depending on what type of food you want and what you're willing to pay. Hair and nail, same deal. If you're not familiar with the area I'd be happy to give some suggestions based on what you're looking for. Also, I went to a fall wedding at Harrington a couple of years ago- BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • Options
    taramartintaramartin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your response!  I would love some suggestions. For restaurants we can do something slightly upscale; however it would need to be large as there will be about 120 people. Either Italian or American fare would be best. Hair and nails- I am happy to pay for what I get!  Any good suggestions you have would be fantastic. Nothing needs to be in Princeton- the general area is completely fine.   Thank you!
  • Options
    JRobieJRobie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is off the top of my head:For casual Italian I would suggest Vinny T's in Shrewsbury or Dino's in Worcester. All are very good but not too pricey. For more upscale check out Via or Vive Bene in Worcester.For American, Val's in Holden, and for upscale: Maxwell Silverman's, Union Station or Tribeca in Worcester, There's also the Mountain Barn in Princeton. Its more casual, but good food.Most of these, I believe, can hold 100+ people, but they should all have websites for you to get more info. If you find another restaurant and want some feedback, feel free to email me: jen_robie@ hotmail.com I'm happy to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards