Texas

Looking to have a wedding for 200 under $10,000

I am on a budget and have lots of people to invite so any helpful advice would be great! We have about 200 and will be getting married in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Currently we have found a venue that might work for the reception in Denton, TX but would like to find a chapel of some kind to get married in for the ceremony but don't know many places around there anyone got any ideas? Also if anyone knows of a place that does both anywhere in the dallas ft worth area that would be good to know too...we are just starting our search so any advice is great!!

Thanks
Elizabeth

Re: Looking to have a wedding for 200 under $10,000

• MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

When I lived up there one of our organizations was going to have a party at the Denton's Women's Club. There was this place up there called the downtowner too, but you should go to the local boards the DFW one for more info on venues.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Check around town with wedding places they usually netowrk with those type of people. Also go to a Bridal Show it will have everything you need right there for you! Also you can sign up to win things at bridal shows!

good luck have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 100 Invited so far!
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • kkaurakkaura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I know your just starting but I thought this might help you.

Pro Deo Creations is having a free bridal photography contest for those living in the DFW area (or are willing to drive into the DFW area) plus 50% off wedding photography coverage (which normally starts at $1,000 for four hours, so that's already $500 - a REALLY awesome saving!). Anyway, they're having the contest on their facebook site so if you want to check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/pro-deo-creations/free-bride-photoshoot-contest/169262029765575
  • edited December 2011
    GIVE ME A CALL I JUST GRADUATED FROM WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNING SCHOOL
    I AM WILLING TO HELP YOU FOR FREE AND TO GAIN EXPERIANCE. YOU CAN HAVE A NICE WEDDING FOR THAT PRICE YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW THE INS AND OUTS..
    TAMARATT2010@YAHOO.COM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards