Georgia-Atlanta
Options

anybody know anything about these venues

little gardens,655 west and bullock springs any information would be great

Re: anybody know anything about these venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    bullock springs is my venue! i love it. it is super cute and the owner is very nice. it has a big ball room and a beautiful yard. what is it that you want to know about it?
  • Options
    lee40lee40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks, if you can bring in your vendors or do you have to used theirs?
  • Options
    mallory319mallory319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to Little Gardens, but I'm getting married at The Atrium, which is owened by the same company (Magic Moments) - I know that you would have to use their catering and decoration - you can use your own florist, cake, and music. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nope....you can bring in your own everything. the only thing they require is their bar package....you bring your own alcohol but if you do, you have to use their bartender and security guard. i think it is 550 and you get the bartender, security guard, tables with linens and cups. I can send you the info on it if you want. just give me your email address
  • Options
    lavalorelavalore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been a guest at two weddings at Bullock Springs and the venue is super cute. We were looking at getting married there (it was in FH's top 5) until we decided to get married in Orlando (closer to family). However, I did snag my photographer from one of their weddings :)
  • Options
    dani0802dani0802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to get the bullock springs information emailed to me if you still have it.....danicat2011@gmail.com

THANKS
  • Options
    lee40lee40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    email me at red400058@yahoo.com please
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok. I sent it to both of you =)
  • Options
    dani0802dani0802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    lee40lee40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no problem. i hope it helps! it really is a beautiful place
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup, little gardens is my venue. It is beautiful! However, you have to use pretty much all of their services...catering, decor, etc. I think it is the least expensive of the Magic Moments properties.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards