Snarky Brides
Options

Flash Forward and Project Runway

FF - How many episodes have there been?  My Tivo is too packed full of crap.  I was saving up to watch a couple of episodes at once.  I know Tivo deleted the first one that I had already watched.  I'm just hoping that, including last night, there have only been 3.PR - I watched last week and this week at once.  I almost removed it from my season pass.  It seems like every week, they are praising the outfits that I think are the absolute worst.  They are keeping people around that are mediocre while eliminating designers that have shown skill in past challenges, but have one off outfit.  I cannot believe that they got rid of the guy that designed the "swamp thing" outfit a couple of weeks ago and that they got rid of Empersen (or whatever his name is) last night.  The guy was kind of jerky, but he had skillz.Heidi is on thin ice in my house.

Re: Flash Forward and Project Runway

• Options
    I was pretty shocked that they got rid of Epperson instead of the garbage bag with a belt guy. After that guy was safe I said, "Oh, well they have to get rid of Logan, because holy crap, those pants were awful." Nope. I was shocked. I'm hoping that subsequent seasons on Lifetime get better. Also, where in god's name is Nina Garcia?

• Options
    I'm 99% sure it's only been 3 episodes. Side note, I hate seeing LOST characters on there since it probably means we won't see them next season. I was still holding out hope for Charlie. :(
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Options
    Thanks for the spoiler. I think the problem this season is that they keep rotating judges, so the folks who are making the decision don't have the benefit of having seen a designer's previous work. But at the same time, I would imagine IRL, you're only as good as your last design, so I look at it as a new twist.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Options
    Sometimes though the one off (or "auf" heehee) outfit is sooooo bad, I think they deserve to go.  Epperson's was really unflattering, and he was wildly inconsistent.  He did some good work, but when it was bad, it was horrible.  You thought the gray dress was the worst?  I'm not sure I thought is was the best but I liked it.
  • Options
    I wasn't a huge fan of the lacy dress that was also in the top three, but I really liked Gordana's dress. I'd wear it.

• Options
    Sorry about the spoiler!  I should have warned. Yes, where is Nina Garcia?  Did she not make the switch to Lifetime?  I thought she was in one of the first episodes.I like the trash bag guy (Chris?), so I was glad that it wasn't him, but pretty boy Logan really needed to go.  His past couple of outfits have been ick.
  • Options
    I think it is unnecessary to give spoiler warnings for shows that aired yesterday. 
  • Options
    I actually did like Gordona's dress (the winner).However, a couple of weeks ago, I hated the winning outfit.  Heidi made a big deal about how one designer's look made the model's boobs look unsupported.  The winning design was the shorts outfit where the model's boobs sat on the top of the waist of the shorts.  This was the one time I actually notice how bad the boobs looked, and the judges praised the look.
  • Options
    I remember that and agreed about the boobs.  The one winner I hated was the Ice Princess from the film genre challenge.  It looked so cheap.  
  • Options
    Totally agree Fallin.  Plus, that designer really bugs me.  I was pissed he had immunity because he could have gone home with Louise.
  • Options
    I would agree if I hadn't forgotten it was on yesterday and still have it on my tivo.  Not necessary, but it would be nice.
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Options
    I think it is unnecessary to give spoiler warnings for shows that aired yesterday. Yeah, I haven't watched Project Runway yet and I expected to have it spoiled by reading this.It seems like PR is missing something this season.  Or I just don't agree with the judges anymore.  Wasn't the white sci-fi dress the winner during film genre week?  I HATED that.  and Ra'mon definitely didn't deserve to go home for his.  I guess I just don't like the same things the judges like.I want them to bring back Nina and Michael.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    Being the avid Tivo user that I am, I think it is never too late for a spoiler warning these days.  I often have to avoid posts about shows because I am usually a week behind.  I was so excited that I had seen a show on the day it aired that I didn't think to warn.  Sorry again.
  • Options
    God, I hated the ice princess dress. I really think Epperson deserved to win that one.

• Options
    You don't really have to apologize.  I realize I'm the asshat for opening a post and not realize that I missed the show.  I think the only thing that can be done is to put spoiler warnings on everything from new shows to posts about the Wizard of Oz.  This way I can be a complete moron and everyone else is responsible for me.
  • Options
    I agree with everything you said, SB. I hate the ever rotating judges. I'm just kind of meh on it this season. Maybe because there aren't any Santinos, Chris Marchs', or Christians. Everyone is kind of boring.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Options
    Also, I don't think Logan is hot. Why does everyone think Logan his hot? He looks greasy.

• Options
    Logan's hair makes me gag.  Not hot.  NOT HOT.
  • Options
    Also, I don't think Logan is hot. Why does everyone think Logan his hot? He looks greasy.::raises hand::When your other options are Supergayandgooby and Mr. Myfacegotrunoverbyakrazykart, Logan is, by default, super hot.
  • Options
    This season sucks.  I hate the challenges so far.  make something with blue fabric?  DUMB.I like when they have to make things out of lettuce and teabags.
  • Options
    ***More spoilers***I was ready to punch my TV last night with the girl that cried all episode long about how little she had to work with, and what do you know, drama queen wins the foffing challenge.Can you really not dye polyester?  I find that hard to believe.  Somebody was able to dye acetate.  Couldn't you just leave polyester in the dye for a really long time for a slight coloring?
  • Options
    Don't watch PR, watch this instead on Bravo:[url]http://www.bravotv.com/launch-my-line[/url](I worked on it)
  • Options
    This past Thursday was the third ep of FF.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Options
    Okay, I watched it last night, and Epperson totally deserved to go home for that monstrosity.I loved both the winning dress and the one by the girl who biitched the entire time.  So maybe they're redeeming themselves.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards