Indiana
Options

Married :) PIP

Ahhh... I've been so busy with work and getting caught up on stuff that I haven't been able to post.  We got married on Sept 26th and it was more than I could have ever dreamed of.  It rained all week before the wedding, even up until that Friday night before, but the day of the wedding, it was so beautiful.  I know it's cliche, but it did go by so fast.  I wish I could relive it everyday because it was so awesome.  I'll post some PIP, more non pro ones at picasaweb.google.com/etzlerab/OurWedding and our photographer put up a sneak peak, brandphotodesign.blogspot.com.  The honeymoon, by the way, was so amazing too, I'd go back in a heart beat!  Honeymoon pics at picasaweb.google.com/etzlerab/Honeymoon. 

Re: Married :) PIP

• Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our awesome photographers!
  • Options
    gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Everything looked beautiful, especially you! Your pictures are great!
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  Loved the flowers and your dress!Congrats on a perfect day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Haven't been on in a long time. We are getting married at Northminster in Nov. Your pics are beautiful!
  • Options
    ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gorgeous!  and now i am having serious lust over your honeymoon--that place is going to be at the top of our list to check out!!! congrats!
  • Options
    Married678Married678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! Everything looks amazing, and like pp you especially!!!! Love your center pieces and your dress!!Congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go for your honeymoon?  I am starting to think of places for next year.
  • Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chrissy - We went to Excellence Playa Mujeres... beautiful, breath taking, unbelievable!  We already talked about going back for an anniversary in a few years.  It's perfect if you want quiet and relaxation.  If you want, you can go on day trips over to Isla Mujeres or downtown Cancun to get more activity but we wanted to just stay at the resort and veg.We booked with Robert back in April and got an awesome deal.  We got the rooftop terrace room and the Excellence Club.  Normally I think it would have cost around $4500 but we only paid $3000.  Which of course includes airfare, the room, meals, drinks, and trip insurance.  I think a lot of all inclusive resorts are having trouble getting occupancy so they're offering really good deals (and maybe because of the swine flu scare).We loved it!  Can't wait to go back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Our deal was similar for Riveria Maya.  I think the total for everything for 7 days and 7 nights was $3300ish.  I think they are offering pretty good deals too!  We want to take a trip next year and I was going to contact Robert soon to see if we book now while occupancy is still down can we get a great deal. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I LOVE your invitations... how/where did you get your envelopes like that.. Im soo jealous lol they look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards