Ohio-Cincinnati

Adding fun elements to your wedding!

Hi girls,

I know all girls love interesting ideas for your wedding. Here are a few I can think of!

-Building table placements instead of numbers
-Choreographed wedding party dance/ Mother and son/ Father and daughter
-Thumbprint/tree guest books
-Mr. & Mrs. Seat cards
-Photo display of your favorite places
-Bow Ties for dogs (Silly Buddy on Etsy made our dog an AWESOME collar)
-Frames with wedding party members' names on them (especially if you're not doing programs)
-Photobooth
-Kids table (coloring books, crayons, silly putty, games)
-Unique wedding toppers (ex: we are doing hand carved Star Wars characters)

Theses are just some random things that add a little fun to your wedding. Check out places like Etsy and Pinterest for some great ideas!

Re: Adding fun elements to your wedding!

• We're doing a gelato bar by Aroma's Gelato Cafe for cocktail hour. We're hoping that our guests find this fun!
  • We did the candy buffet was a favor and our guests loved it. It had to be refilled before we even made it to the reception. Also, all the guests loved the basket of flip flops we provided for those that were experiencing aching feet. I bought about 25 or 30 pairs of Old Navy flip flops from a Knottie who decided to do a destination wedding instead. At the end of the summer, they have them on clearance and you can get them cheap at the store. My DOC circulated with them to make sure eveyrone knew to take them and we didn't have any left.
  • We had a French macaron table, kind of like a candy buffet. It was such a hit, people loved it.

Also, as an Asian tradition, we had our second photographer take pictures of guests as they were coming into the reception. We mailed these photos within their Thank You card. Many people appreciated receiving a free family/couple photo.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love the idea of doing photos as people enter the recption! How creative to send them in thank you cards! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards