Maine
Options

bridal sale in Lewiston this weekend??

Hey ladies,So, I was driving to work this morning, listening to the Q, when I heard some ad about a bridal sale going on in Lewiston from the 9th to the 12th. The woman in the ad was hard to understand, but from what I gathered, it's some kind of liquidation sale, with dresses, accessories, etc., on sale for ridiculous prices. I think she said it was at 160 Canal St. in Lewiston.Does anyone know anything else about this? I've tried to find more info online, but Google searches are bringing up nothing!
Anniversary

Re: bridal sale in Lewiston this weekend??

• Options
    kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of the sale but I've driven by the bridal shop a number of times, Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if that means that Rosa is going out of business?!? JamieMarieB got her dress there and LOVED them. I went there and HATED them. It's sad, though, if they're going out of business. One more shop in downtown Lewiston gone? That's not good... :(
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is the bridal shop there? I did a google search for 160 Canal St., but didn't come up with a business.I hope I hear the ad on the radio again tomorrow!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could be wrong, but I think that Canal st address is the parking garage.... I know theres a bridal shop one street over from Canal.  I'm going to be there Friday so I'll check it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Terry's Bridal. 46 Lisbon Street. Runs parallel to Canal...
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a flyer for it.  It's in the old Carroll's Music Buiding. Not sure what shop is liquidating though.
    Christine & Paul- October 2, 2010
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    darlin884: Ooo thanks for the info. I haven't heard the ad on the radio again. Do you know what days/times it's happening, or is there info online somewhere?P.s. your siggy pic is super cute!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I drove past the building tonight-- I was sad to see that Carrol's Music Center has closed-- but I could see inside. It looks like a TJ Maxx of BM dresses (I drove too fast to see any wedding gowns in there-- it was a LOT of colour!).But it doesn't say whose shop is liquidating. Just a lot of homemade signs saying there was a huge liquidation sale.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The dates are Oct 9, 10, 11, and 12th.Friday 10-7, Sat, Sun, Mon 10-5.All Wedding gowns $99-199Bridesmaids $29.99-79.99Flowergirls $29.99-79-99Party store itemswedding accessoriesHope this helps!P.s. THanks about the pic.  We had our epics done about a month ago.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I don't need a wedding dress or BM dresses, but I might go and see what they have for accessories, etc. And maybe they have cute dresses for any time of event.So is a TJ Maxx of BM dresses a good or bad thing?? :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there on my lunch break today. A lot of their stuff came from Caswells (a bridal shop that closed last Mayish?)  They had a lot of bridesmaids dresses but I think they were all samples because they didn't have any that were the same.  I did score an amazing deal on some shoes.  I got white satin strappy heals for $5.  Regular price was $80.  I also got some crystal bobby pins for $2.worth a look. There isn't much left though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards