Nevada-Las Vegas

Hire a Photographer....

I am getting married at Heritage Gardens and my package includes a photographer. I however can't decide if I should hire a photographer for the lunch reception and after party pool party. Also for brides who have done the photo tours Would you recommend doing this?

Re: Hire a Photographer....

• edited December 2011
    I loved doing my photo your,it was so much fun. The reason I hired another photographer was because usual cashman charges an arm and a leg for pics. I highly recommend bentley & Wilson.
  • edited December 2011
    i highly recommend Scenic Las Vegas Weddings photographer/owner Trey
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Girls,How much do they charge and what package do you get? I want a strip tour with the usual photos - under the sign - Bellagios etc but I want a cd so I can put it on a digital photo frame. I want the copyright of the cd so my relatives back home can choose some photos. Do they all let you have all the photos taken or only so many?There is a package with the chapel that I can extend but from everything I have read I think its better if you do it separately - do they let the photographer into the Chapel or does he have to wait outside?Cheers
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have hired T0ner Photography and are also doing a strip tour. She provides the limo, one more thing I don't have to worry about, and I am really looking forward to the tour!
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most chapels don't allow the outside photog to take photos during the ceremony. A couple do allow you to, with an extra fee.We hired our photog mostly for the strip tour...the sign, etc....because those are fun wedding photos. We have a very limited package from the chapel and its not one of my biggest concerns.Our photog and a couple of others I've seen on the board do provide you with a cd of the photos. That is one of the reasons we picked our photog. I want to make an album, etc.I've got just a few days left until the wedding...woohoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards