Colorado-Denver

***NinanNate***

Hi! I wrote the post below and then realized I remembered it was your awesome E Pics that have the pretty floral mural. Where is that mural located?? I really want some wedding pics in front of it!Thank you so much!

Re: ***NinanNate***

• Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <<butting in>> We took some engagement pics there as well.. SUCH a cute wall!  It's on Delgany St. in between 15th and Cherry Creek (the actual creek, not a street haha!).. Just walk from 15th down Delgany towards the creek and you'll see it on the left side.Wedding pics would be great in front of it
  • edited December 2011
    Katie!! you've done it again! thank you so much, that is perfect because we will be right near there anyway, we are also taking pics with that cool heart sculpture in front of the Museum of Modern Art.You rock!
  • Katie18Katie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are welcome :)  That's awesome you're doing the heart sculpture too.. that'll be sooo cute!  I can't wait to see your pics.  Hurry up and get married already haha!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure of the cross streets but I know that it was across from the Museum of Contemporary Art. Does that match what Katie said? (I'm better with landmarks.) :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards