Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Willowbend

I'm getting married at the Willowbend September 2010 and I was wondering if any of you have stayed in one of the Villas. I've seen the floor plans and they look unreal but it would be great to hear from someone that has actually stayed there....also I'm new to the boards so hello!! Thanks!
September 25, 2010!

Re: Willowbend

• edited December 2011
    Can't help much on your question but i just wanted to say yay another willowbend bride!!! My reception is on 10-10-10 :) welcome to the board!! What's your theme/colors so far? Are you doing a plated or stationed meal?
  • CaitlinB516CaitlinB516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amy, congrats! We're the 25th so only a few weeks before you. I can't wait to see what it looks like that time of year with the cranberry bog. Are you getting married on site? We're going down to see St. Anthony's and St Patricks this weekend. As for colors and a theme, I pretty much change my mind all the time. I love orange roses and I found this picture online (hopefully you can see it). I love the fall colors. I was thinking of a champagne or bronze color for the dresses but that could easily change haha. Thanks for responding!!
    September 25, 2010!
  • MrsT2008MrsT2008 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there last September and we stayed in the villas the 2 nights prior to the wedding - they are awesome.  So gorgeous and huge.Anything you want to know specifically?  Email me if you have any questions at all, I don't check the boards that much.mrst2008 at gmail dot com

• edited December 2011
    Hey  CaitlinB516Did you end up  booking St. Anthony's? That's where we are getting married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards