Washington
Options

Tri-Cities Venues

I recently got engaged and I'm looking for some resonably priced wedding venues in the Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Pasco and Richland) area.  We have trying to keep our venue and food around (or under) $3,500 and I'm having a really hard time doing that!!  We were hoping to have our wedding in June 2012, but with that being peak wedding time a lot of places are more expensive... I'm starting to think we might have to reconsider our time...
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tri-Cities Venues

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there! I'm a Tri-Cities girl, living and going to school in Idaho. :)

Some ideas I had back when I was venue searching...

Parks in the area. Howard Amon is beautiful. Sacajwea in Pasco has a beautiful gazebo for $100.

Community buildings. Go to the city websites and look at their buildings. Examples: grange hall in Kennewick, Pasco Senior Center (they have pictures of it set up for weddings), and the Richland Community Center in Howard Amon Park.

Are you a member at any church? If not, there are some in the area that will allow you to use the building even if you are not a member. I know Riverview Baptist is one of those.

GL! Come back and let us know how it goes for you. There's one other TC girl here...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I am a Tri-Cities bride as well! I found that some of the smaller vineyards/winery are great for weddings as well as budgets. I hope this helps. If you need help on anything else, just pm me. I am getting married this September.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo, TC! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be happy to give you a list of different options for some Tri-City area wedding venues.

Lots of beautiful places you can do on a budget - sometimes it is just outside the box Wink
  • Options
    Will you post your venue ideas on here...I'm recently engaged and don't want to drop $5000 for a venue plus the cost of food.  I'm looking at a late September wedding to avoid peak prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards