New York-Upstate
Options

Rochester Tanning

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good, yet inexpensive place to go for tanning? I'd like to try the spray tanning, but I've heard mixed things. Any thoughts anyone?

Re: Rochester Tanning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't give any specific suggestions for Rochester (I'm in Saratoga), but I DID get an airbrush tan (NOT a spray booth tan) and it was FANTASTIC.  As long as you find a good person do to it who is meticulous, it's great!  And it did NOT rub off on my dress at all.Pics and review in bio.Good luck!
    My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
    9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
    5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
    9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
    One of these days I'll have a good marathon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sunsationals in Chili is where I use to go and they are great.  I think they have mystic tan not 100% certain though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just signed up for 2 weeks of tanning at Total Tan for $24.99
    -- Check out my planning page: http://sites.google.com/site/flanshanwedding/ Introducing Dragonfly Designs & Events Specializing in custom invitations, stationery & event planning for all of life's special moments! Check us out on the web: www.designedbydragonfly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Golden Tans, I got a 4 week unlimited package for $30. they have 3 different levels of beds, depending on how fast and how dark you want to be. of course the higher the level the more it costs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I went with Golden tans with the airbrush tan. Tried it tonight and so far I love it. I go again on Friday and the wedding is on Saturday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards