Connecticut
Options

COME ON WEATHER!

5 days to go!!! I'm very VERY excited for Sat... however.. I need some knottie vibes for better weather! When I first started stalking the 10 day forecast it said 64 and sunny.... now its saying high of 49 (but feels like 39) and raining! I bought cute umbrellas so I can deal with the rain... but feels like 39!!! yikes!

Re: COME ON WEATHER!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No matter the weather, it will still be the BEST day of your life!  Before my wedding, the CEO of my company gave me some words of wisdom:  "A wet knot never comes untied."   It was such a cute sentiment because I was freaking about the weather too.   
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going out to my future sister-in-law's wedding in Minnesota this weekend, and they just got snow! We have our fingers crossed that it melts fast, but be thankful you aren't getting married in the Midwest!
  • Options
    JBDamonMJBDamonM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DON'T WORRY about the weather - believe me, when the day rolls around you'll be so excited that you won't care! besides -  I have not heard rain on Saturday - only Friday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's funny....it POURED on our wedding day (Oct 3rd) and I didn't even notice with everything going on. We got huge umbrellas at sears for us and the bridal party for pictures and to keep dry. it worked out perfectly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies :) that makes me feel better!
  • Options
    Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just think if it rains, you can get some cute picutres.  :::sunny vibes:::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :::::::::SENDING GOOD WEATHER VIBES YOUR WAY!!:::::::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DONT WORRY MRSNICKIS! I WORRIED SO MUCH ABOUT THE WEATHER AND IT WAS FOGGY AND RAINY AND BY THE END OF THE NIGHT IT WAS POURING! BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL WEDDING DAY DESPITE THE WEATHER- IT DIDNT BOTHER US ONE BIT, IT WAS FANTASTIC!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards